CSULB (California State University Long Beach) is the United States based large, urban, comprehensive university in the 23-campus California State University system. Students are crazy to take admission in csulb. It provides many facilities, benefits, and a practical & healthy environment to students.
The CSULB also offers a login portal to the students known as “MyCSULB,” to make work easier for the students. With the help of this portal, students can get the latest information, get in touch with their teachers & classmates, check their grades, track progress reports, submit projects & assignments, and many more.
Are you guys having many questions about CSULB? If yes, then this article will be right for you to get your all questions to answer. In this article, you will get to know everything related to csulb such as how to apply in the Csulb, how to pay the fee online, Csulb student benefits, and many more. Let’s get started!!
Table of Contents
- 1 MyCSULB FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 How to Apply to Csulb?
- 1.2 How to Send Transcripts to Csulb?
- 1.3 When Does Csulb Disburse Financial Aid?
- 1.4 How Many Transfer Credits Do You Need to Get into Csulb For Political Science Major?
- 1.5 How to Put Money on Card Csulb?
- 1.6 Through the App
- 1.7 How to Get Refund from Csulb?
- 1.8 How to Pay Fees Online to Csulb?
- 1.9 How to Check Money in My Csulb Account?
- 1.10 How Can I Contact the Mycsulb?
- 1.11 About California State University Long Beach
MyCSULB FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply to Csulb?
You can apply online for admission to CSULB. Following is the step-by-step guide to applying to any course at California State University, Long Beach:
- Go to the official website of the csulb at csulb.edu.
- There, you will see the “Apply” tab in the menu of the website. Click on that tab.
- It will redirect you to the csulb application webpage.
- Here, you will see the “Apply Now” button. Click on that button.
- Now, select the course in which you want to take admission and fill the application form.
How to Send Transcripts to Csulb?
You have to submit transcripts to the California State University, Long Beach before the application deadline. You will need to provide 1 set of official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. Following are the ways to send official transcripts to csulb:
There are two ways to submit transcripts: (1) electronically (2) by mail.
Electronically: Students can submit official transcripts directly from a U.S. university or college to csulb at ES-IDPTrans@csulb.edu.
By Mail: Students also can send the transcript to csulb by sending mail to their official address. Send mail to the following address:
- Enrollment Services/Admissions
- California State University, Long Beach
- 1250 Bellflower Blvd.
- Long Beach, CA 90840
When Does Csulb Disburse Financial Aid?
The CSULB disburse financial aid to all students 10 days before the start of classes each semester. It will automatically be credited to student bills.
How Many Transfer Credits Do You Need to Get into Csulb For Political Science Major?
You will need a minimum of 60 semesters or 90 quarter units of transferable coursework to take admission to the California State University. It must have an overall college GPA of at least 2.00; your GPA will be calculated using all your transfer units attempted.
How to Put Money on Card Csulb?
There are three ways to add money to your csulb card. Those areas following:
- Visit the CSULB Beach Card Deposits official page.
- Click on the “Make A Guest Deposit” option.
- Now, you have to provide cardholder information to make a guest deposit.
- Enter your last/family name and csulb id card number.
- Enter the amount your want to add to your card.
- After that, enter the billing information.
- After providing all information, click on the “Submit” button.
- It will take you to another webpage.
- Now, select next on the transaction approve the page.
- Click on the make deposit button.
- There will be an option to send a receipt on your email id, if you want a receipt of your transaction then click on that option.
In-Person at The Id Card Office: You can deposit money by visiting the csulb beach id card office.
Through the App
Following is the guide to add money to csulb card through the app:
- Go to the Google Playstore or App Store and search Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts.”
- Download and install the “Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts” application on your mobile.
- After installing, open the app. There you will see the search “Select Site” option.
- Search “CSU Long Beach” in the select site option.
- After that, click on the “CSULB eAccount Service Portal” option.
- Then, log in to your BeachID account by using your username and password. (If you don’t already have a BeachID account, then visit the deposit.beachid.com and create an account.)
- There, you will see a service option in the menu. Click on that and select the “Deposit” option in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount you want to add to your csulb card. (Note: Minimum amount is $5.00 to add to your card.)
- After that, click on the “Make Deposit” option.
How to Get Refund from Csulb?
Students can make a refund request to the csulb student service center by phone, in person, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund can take up to 4 weeks in processing.
How to Pay Fees Online to Csulb?
Following are the ways to pay fees to csulb:
E-check (Electronic check): You can submit your fees through your MYCSULB account. This is a fast, secure and convenient way to pay the fee online to CSULB.
By Mail: Students can send their fee by mail to Csulb’s official address. They can pay through personal check; Cashier check or money order.
- Payable to: California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)
- Mail to: Cashier’s Office, BH-148, 1250 Bellflower Boulevard, Long Beach CA 90840-0103 (Please allow 10 business days to process) or payment can be dropped off in the “Student Payment Drop Box” located in the Brotman Hall courtyard. (Please do not place Cash in dropbox!)
How to Check Money in My Csulb Account?
You can check money in your csulb card from your Mycsulb self-service login portal.
- Login in to your mycsulb account.
- Click on the service option in the menu.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- Now, select the “Accounts” option from that.
- Your balance will appear at the top of your screen.
- You can also view balance through the mycsulb app.
How Can I Contact the Mycsulb?
If you have further queries, please contact the mycsulb student center. If you are a student of CSULB, then you can get in touch online with the Csulb help desk team through your mycsulb account. If you are new at csulb or you are not a part of California State University, Long Beach, then you can call on their helpline phone number. Following are the CSULB important phone number:
- Academic Advising: (562) 985-4837
- Admissions: (562) 985-5471
- Bookstore (local): (562) 985-5093
- Bookstore (toll-free): (800) 985-8880
- Campus Tours: (562) 985-5358
- Career Development Center: (562) 985-4151
- Disabled Student Services: (562) 985-5401
- Educational Opportunity Program: (562) 985-4288
- Engineering Advising Center: (562) 985-1800
- Enrollment Services: (562) 985-5471
- Extension Services: (562) 985-8455
- Financial Aid: (562) 985-8403
- Freshmen Services: (562) 985-5358
- Housing: (562) 985-4187
- Placement Tests: (562) 985-4007
- Prospective Student Services: (562) 985-5358
- Registration: (562) 985-5515
- Sports/Athletics/Recreation: (562) 985-4655
- Student Access to Science: (562) 985-4266
- Summer Session/Open University: (562) 985-5561
- Technology Help Desk: (562) 985-4959
- Transfer Services: (562) 985-5358
About California State University Long Beach
California State University, Long Beach (known as CSULB, Long Beach State, Cal State Long Beach, LBSU, or The Beach) is an American public university situated in Long Beach, California, United States. It was established in 1949. CSULB is a 322-acre campus that is the third largest of the 23-school California State University system (CSU) and one of the largest universities in the state of California by enrolment. It was having 39,359 students in the 2020 semester. The university offers 82 different bachelor’s degrees, 65 types of master’s degrees, and four doctoral degrees.