Students can drop one or more class during the first two weeks of enroll at CSULB. Whenever students will be request to withdraw from your class; you will receive an email notification on your email address which is registered with your mycsulb faculty cetner account. You can see all the requests from mycsulb faculty center and approve or reject the request from there. On the faculty center, you also can check the student’s reasons of withdraw from class.
So, here, in this article, we will dicuss about the how to review student requests to withdraw and other information related to student withdraw. Let’s get started!!
Mycsulb Faculty Center
Csulb has designed mycsulb faculty center for the staff of the California State University, Long Beach. Here, they can get in touch with college administration, take guidance & advice, mentoring, and build a community to solve their issues. The faculty center has many resources which can help csulb staff in teaching, take benefits of services, scholarships and many more. They can also connect with the support here to resolve their problem and queries.
Student Withdraw Request Review Step by Step Guide
You can check the student withdraw request from your class online from your mycsulb faculty center account. Follow the below steps:
- You’ll need to log in to your MyCSULB Faculty Center to approve or deny the request.
- In your Faculty Center, select the Worklist link at the top of the page. Your Worklist will show you all requests that are pending your review. You’ll need to approve or deny each request in your Worklist.
- To review a request, select the link. A new page will appear with the request details.
- The Withdrawal Summary at the top of the page includes information about how many units the student has previously withdrawn from.
- Below the Withdrawal Summary, you’ll find the student’s name, the class, the reason for their withdrawal, and any documentation they have provided.
- Before you approve or deny the request, you can add an optional comment by selecting the Add Comments button.
- Select the Approve or Deny button. If you approve the request, it will automatically go to the next step in the process.
- If you deny the request, the student will be notified and the request will not continue in the approval process.
Once a student’s request has been approved by the instructor and the department chair, the student will receive a “W” grade. “W” grades appear on your grade roster automatically. After you approve or deny to the request, you can return to your Worklist to review any remaining requests. If you don’t have any remaining requests, you can select Return to My Schedule.
Student can request for withdraw for maximum 18 united throughout the CSULB undergraduate period. They can request from their mycsulb student center account after self-service registration. If you have any genuine and valid issue, your request will be approved otherwise not.