Are you facing any problem in accessing any information at CSULB or mycsulb student center? If yes, then this article will be helpful for you. In this article, we will talk about the mycsulb IT help desk support and resources.
You will also know how to use the various features of our new Information Technology (IT) Help system. You’ll be able to create your tickets to report issues you’re experiencing, ask questions, and make suggestions.
Table of Contents
CSULB Technology Helpdesk
If you have any issues accessing the mycsulb student center, log in to your account, or any other problem, you can contact California State University, Long Beach IT helpdesk center. There is an official website for the csulb helpdesk information, where all the contact details of csulb IT help are listed. Following is the csulb technology support center official website navigation guide:
- Visit the Csulb IT helpdesk official website.
- There are tabs at the top of the screen to navigate around the website that will take you to our services and knowledgebase.
- On our homepage, IT Help and information about how you can contact us, making requests, opening hours, phone number, and email are all located on the left side.
- You will find services and information about known system issues, frequently used services, and security alerts on the right side of the page.
How to Create A Ticket for Help to Csulb IT Help Center?
- To create a ticket, click on open a ticket in the upper left-hand corner.
- Then select what type of ticket you would like to make service requests, incidents, questions, or suggestions.
- A service request is something that needs approval, for example, updating your name on your email address.
- An incident is something like your account being locked or need to reset your password.
- Please make sure to fill out the subject and description boxes and be as detailed as possible.
- If you have any screenshots or files that may be useful in describing your issue, feel free to attach them.
How to View Csulb Ticket Requests?
- To view the requests, you have made in the past, you can click on the View My Ticket Requests option.
- When you click on it, you can either search for a particular ticket or click on the list of tickets at the bottom of the screen.
- When you click on the ticket, you can see the details and resolution that you received.
How to Access and Use Knowledge Base Section at Csulb?
- To access the knowledge base, click the Knowledge Base tab near the top center. You will see nine categories at the center of this page.
- Popular articles, recent articles, and popular tags are on the right side of the screen.
- Select the appropriate category you want to get more information on, such as Wi-Fi and Internet.
- After clicking on the category, you’d like to view; all the related articles will pop up.
- Once you click on the article you are interested in, you will get the information on that topic and see other related articles on the page’s right side.
Mycsulb Technology Help Center Information
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact the csulb IT support center. Following are the contact information of mycsulb technology help desk:
- Phone Number: 562.985.4959
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Technology Helpdesk Hours: Monday through Friday; 8 am-5 pm.
This is all about the mycsulb IT Help Desk. Csulb students can contact them any time during the working hours if they have any technical problem. Currently, in-person support is not available due to covid-19. Csulb helpdesk telephone support is available 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. You can open a ticket for urgent Help anytime; it is available 24*7 hours.